Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Still on study leave

I miss work (though will probably regret saying this when I am on call at the weekend). The exam is on the 17th of January but I've had to take my study leave now as I will be working lots of nights just before. Am sitting in the flat without any curtains in the windows at the moment as the workmen came round to put the double glazing in today. It's noticeably warmer already. I've also done all my christmas shopping in the last 2 hours without leaving the house (or, indeed, my seat). So its been a productive yet incredibly boring day. Read the Economist over lunch too, as M has a subscription. I like how it's written. Perhaps it is my profound lack of knowledge of economics that makes the magazine so fascinating, but I just get the feeling the BMJ is a whole lot less intelligent.

0 comments: