...busy but unusually interesting day at work. Too tired to write proper entry, so here's a list of things I saw:
-CSF leak in child with base of skull fracture
-cri-du-chat syndrome
-VACTERL
-paracetamol overdose
-pneumonia
-two PUOs (pyrexia of unknown origin)
-newly diagnosed diabetic - the 7th of 10 children - and her pregnant mom (large orthodox Jewish family)
-lots of babies with bronchiolitis, and
-Dr. X, self-titled 'architect' of the BREATHE trial
Weekend misery
Still not impressed by the fact that the first train into central London tomorrow is at 08:38 when I need to be at work by 08:30. So I have to get up extra early for an extra long commute by BUS just to get to work on a SUNDAY. I miss my bike...
Saturday, December 10, 2005
What I saw on call today
Posted by cirrus29 at 11:12 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment