too tired to type, should be in bed. 4th long day (08:15 to 21:15) in a row (since Sunday - therefore also the 11th day in the row that I have worked without a break), and have another one tomorrow. Am so tired am hallucinating - was convinced that a tall man in a black coat and a green and blue checked scarf was behind me and put out his arm as I unlocked the door (i swear i felt it brush against me), but when I turned around again, there was nobody. Had to stay up to prepare Portfolio for my beginning of job appraisal tomorrow. contains a CV and 'what i hope to get out of this job'. Have seen/done lots of new stuff - intubating babies, putting in long lines (a cannula running from a peripheral vein to near the baby's heart that is so fine it looks like a piece of string), interpreting baby xrays etc. But its all a bit too much. If only I could do all this AND have some rest as well! have done pretty well with having 3 meals a day (even if dinner is a stale croissant or bag of soggy chips eaten on the train home at 22:00), though still do not feel quite right - muscle aches, losing my balance, seeing and hearing things that are not there. etc. ok should get to bed. oh and did I mention I have to get up half an hour earlier nowdays in order to get into work at 8:15 instead of 8:30?! stupid train. so i have to be up again in 6 hours. what i would give for some sleep.
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment